Friday, February 17, 2012

Long Time No Write

I haven't written on here in a very long time. I apologize to my Leo cuz I've been too self absorbed to take the time. I have been up and down, round and round. I have been happy (never thought that would be possible again) and sad (imagine that).  I have really concentrated on losing weight and getting back in shape. I have been having some serious issues at work. Overall, I have neglected this beautiful memorial I created for my son. For that I am sorry.

On another note, I came on here today to vent about something I don't feel comfortable talking about with anyone else right now.

I am over a week late for my period.

I took a test a few days ago and it came back negative. Still aunt flow is a no show.

I'm scared to death.

I had only last week found out about a good baby loss friend's second loss and decided that I am not strong enough to live through that so I should never have another one.

Then this.

I'm freaking out.

If someone happens to read this blog any time soon, please pray for me. Pray that I am either pregnant and it arrives here safely for me to love, or that I am not and my period arrives here so I can chill out.

God? Help me.

1 comment:

  1. I've just come across your blog. I hope that you are ok, more than a year after your last post.

    ReplyDelete