Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Only for me

Yesterday Leo sent me a gift only for me.

I always have my phone on me, therefore I always snap pictures of all the beauty he sends. I have captured so many sunsets and sunrises in the past 5 months it is crazy.

Yesterday I forgot my phone.

I was walking and looked up to see the sunset beginning. I reached for my phone and realized it was not with me. At that same moment I realized that I wouldn't have time to go back and get it with out missing the sunset all together. I would have to absorb the images in my mind and hold them there.

The clouds were streaked across the sky and at second glance, looked like feathers. They actually formed an angel wing! I noticed that the brighter they became there was something unique about this sunset. There was a rainbow within the angel wing! The rainbow got richer and more brilliant as the colors progressed. I was overcome with a feeling of peace.

I wish I had been able to capture the image forever and be able to share it with the world. I don't think that was the purpose of it though. It was my gift. Just for me. My message from above that my angel boy is watching out for me. Perhaps my promise of things to come.

It is engraved in my mind forever. Thank you Leo. It was the best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment