Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kindred spirits

Again tonight I heard that voice in my head say, "tell her about Leo. She will understand." I spoke about you. The girl looked at me and said, "you lost him to stillbirth?" I shook my head yes and she told me that she also lost a son to still birth 5 years ago. We had one of those moments where we connected on a level unlike any other and then we smiled as we remembered our lost boys. It wasn't sad. It was nice. I could freely speak about you and she could freely speak about her son without worrying about what anyone thought.

I realized that every time I here the voice tell me to share my story, I tell it to the right person. A kindred spirit is found that would have remained anonymous otherwise. I want to thank whoever is responsible for said things. For letting me find the people I have found so far and allowing me the moments to share you with them and have them reciprocate.

No comments:

Post a Comment