Thursday, July 21, 2011

Monies from heaven

Have you ever heard of this phenomenon called pennies from heaven? I had heard of it but hadn't really experienced it until lately.

I first realized something was going on when I started finding pennies all over the place. I literally find at least two pennies a day most days. Just recently I have found at least one dime a day for over two weeks. I thought about it when my penny dish overflowed onto the countertop. The pennies from heaven thing crossed my mind.

I counted the pennies I have found in the past two months after losing leo. It was over $2! That is over 200 pennies! I am averaging 3 pennies a day. There has to be some sort of validity to the story.

An angel in heaven throws down a penny every time they miss you or think of you. Dang Leo, you must miss mommy bunches. I find two pennies a day outside of my apartment. It's almost ridiculous.

The dime thing started two weeks ago. I was stopping by the gas station to pick up my Sunday papers for coupons, and I heard a voice in my ear say, "keep your eyes open, you will find money on the ground." Creepy right? I parked my car and got out and saw a glint in the sun light. It was a shiny dime and a penny laying next to one another. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Later that day I found (at different times) another dime and two more pennies. I joked with my coworker that Leo was so unique he changed it to dimes from heaven just for me!

The next day I found a dime and two pennies. The following day I found another dime. Everyday I find at least one dime. I have found dimes all over town. There has to be something going on here. Just today I found 2 dimes. Every time I find them now, it becomes crazier.

Leo, if you are throwing dimes to your mommy, don't stop. I always knew that our love was a perfect 10. I just didn't know it was a perfect 10 cent piece.

I love you. Monies from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment