Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love letter

Well, tomorrow is your official EDD little buddy. I would have already had you due to the scheduled c section, but tomorrow is the day you would have been full gestational age. In a perfect world you would have been 1 week old. Instead my lilie pie ticker just told me it has been 2 months 3 weeks and 1 day since we said goodbye.

I don't have a lot to say. I guess I just wanted to write on here to say I love you. I will never forget the time we had together. I believe that in my heart I knew your existence was fleeting. That is why I bought so much stuff to prepare for you; to try to solidify what I knew would slip through my fingers.

I ache to be pregnant again. It is one of the only things driving me to continue on. The possibility of a real redemption baby to fill this void. A baby that can stay. Please talk to God and convince him to give me another chance. Please visit me in my dreams tonight. Let me know you are ok and that there is hope in the future.

I love you Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment