Friday, June 17, 2011

Angelite and bloodstone

  Today I was driving down the road on the way to visit my boyfriend at his work and I made a sudden detour. I saw a rock shop that I had frequented many times in the past. (I practice the use of stones to meditate but I haven't really associated myself with it since I lost Leo.)  I turned in very abruptly and parked the car. I had no idea what I was looking for in the store. I usually just go in and let the stones choose me if that doesn't sound too weird. I walked in and headed over to where the stones are on display. They are not labeled consistently so at times you may pick a stone and have no idea what it is named. I walked over and saw a beautiful blue stone and it made me think of Leo for some reason. I picked up one of them and it felt right in my hand. I saw one more that I had heard of but was unfamiliar with as far as its "abilities". It was a bloodstone. I picked it up and again, it felt like it had good energy that would assist me in my journey.
    I asked the lady that runs the shop what the blue stone was called and she told me it was called angelite. She told me that it is one of they key stones in communicating with our guardian angels. I shook my head yes because the words got caught in my throat. That is why it made me think of my angel. I left the store with my purchases.
   When I got home I got out "The Book Of Stones" by Robert Simmons and Naisha Ahsian to figure out why the bloodstone had called my name. I found the page and began to read. I am going to quote the book so you see why I again choked up. "Just as Bloodstone increases vitality, it also assists one in facing the realities of physical mortality and death." Whoa. I read further and this is also what it said, "As one would suspect from its name, Bloodstone is useful for all types of blood ailments." Whoa again. No wonder this stone called my name so hard. Perhaps it can help me in multiple aspects of my post Leo life.
   I know the whole stone thing may seem weird, but the stones have helped me through many hard times. I figure it can't hurt to use it now, in my hardest time.
   By the way, I have been researching the whole MTHFR thing extensively and I am feeling more and more positive about where I am right now. I have found a peace. A sad peace, but a peace nonetheless. Perhaps I can find even more peace in the stones. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment