Sunday, June 12, 2011

Your place in my home

I found a place for you in my home yesterday. I had put your ashes on a shelf in the beautiful little heart shaped box we had engraved for you, and realized you needed a place all your own. A "space" since you will never get your own room. I went out and spent money I don't really have on these really colorful butterfly decals and a little plaque that says "Our Little Angel" and is all blue. I already have a perfect little sleeping cherub statue and I created a little space just for you. It's perfect. I think I will do some sculpting soon and create you something else to sit over there. I feel better just knowing I have designated a spot for you. No matter where I move, you will always get your own space. I love you. I miss you. Every second of every day. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment